Sunday, December 6, 2020

Benchwork 10

 Benchwork construction is just about over and I'm glad it's coming to an end. 

Once the helix base was roughed in and emplaced, final benchwork can be completed. 

I installed the south wall upper level horizontal L-Girder. I then installed the east wall upper level horizontal L-girder - completing the upper level benchwork.



I then installed the lower level south wall L-Girder. Notice that I simultaneously installed the east wall L-girder. I had to do this to ensure that the east wall modules were correctly installed at the 8 foot length and whatever excess length of the layout room was reflected in the width of the south wall modules. I anticipated a 32 inch width of the south wall modules. The reality was 33 inches and I'm fine with that.



 


Not photographed but installed was a lower level leg installed along the south wall to hold up the lower module.



No comments:

Post a Comment