Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Lighting 2

Per my comments in Lighting Concepts, I used 48 ft Medium Base String Lights - Black from https://www.partylights.com/48-Medium-Base-Stringer-Black. There are 24 sockets on 24 inch centers in each string.

i began to install Upper Deck String 1. I started at the left end of the north wall valence where i had installed a controlled outlet. I marked each panel at 1', 3' 5' and 7'. Starting at the plug end of the string I installed one base at each mark using two 3/4 inch lath screws.



Each base then had a 9w 5000k LED lamp installed.



I continued to install valence above the east and north center peninsula sections. 


North Wall


The lighting string continued along to where the center peninsula met the east wall. Four bases were installed on the center peninsula valence. They will be cut from the Upper Deck String 1 and spliced into the Upper Deck String 2 after all the benchwork and valences are constructed.




No comments:

Post a Comment