Sunday, May 16, 2021

Time to take a break ..... of sorts

Well it is that time of year when the retirement job I have goes full time rather than part time. 

I have finished off the layout design sequence of blog posts, and I am going to delay the construction of the modules until October when once again I will have more time to spend working on the layout. Module Construction will begin with the Satsop River module.

In the meantime, I am going to be working on the Reference Pages portion of the web site. I have alot of information I have collected over the years that is a part of the WWSL. Some of it is freely available on the internet today, some of it comes from modeling railroad internet sites that have been deleted. I will reference original sites whenever possible so you get the full value of the originator's insight. 

The text will be rough at first. It will get cleaned up over time. I hope you find information that helps you advance YOUR railroad modeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment